(JS585) CNC Setter Operator
West Sussex | £13.00 - 15.00 Per Hour
CNC Turner Programmer and Setter
Our Client is a growing, successful company that specialises in the manufacture of high precision milled and turned parts for customers which include a number of blue chip companies mainly in the motorsport, automotive and aerospace industries.
A time-served CNC Turner Programmer and Setter with programming and setting experience with either Mazatrol or Fanuc, to work in the turning sections.
Responsible to: Cell leaders
Good engineer with well-rounded knowledge, who has served a recognised apprenticeship or equivalent;
• Has Programmed CNC Lathes via Mazatrol or Fanuc
• Understands and can demonstrate the requirement for high quality work;
• Flexible in their approach to work to meet tight deadlines;
• Can read engineering drawings and has some understanding of tolerance;
• (preferable) - Experience of using Sliding Head ( STAR Sliding head machines )
• Has a good record of timekeeping, appearance and attitude.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online or call us for more information
Nucleus Precision Consultants are Specialists in CNC machining recruitment By applying for this role you hereby consent to us submitting your CV to our client. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us. Equally, if there are any companies that you do not wish your CV to be sent to (for whatever reason), then please let us know of this when you apply
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.