(JS810) Quality Inspector
Middlesex | £30,000.00 - 35,000.00 Per Annum
Our Client is a growing Sub-Contract Engineering company based in West London. They specialise in the supply of precision machined components in to a variety of high value sectors including Medical, Motorsports, Oil, Gas, Defence and Aerospace.
Due to continual growth over the past few years the business has moved to a new modernised 20,000 sq. ft. factory with large investments into machinery, technology and Human Resources.
They now have an urgent requirement for a Mechanical Inspector to join their Inspection Team, in a modern well equipped Inspection department, and help the business grow further.
• Responsible for Inspection of precision machined components, at ‘1st off, patrol, & final stages, in accordance with Quality Processes, & Technical specifications.
• To generate, maintain inspection documentation in accordance with the relevant Quality process.
• Effective liaison, reporting of technical issues, to Production staff, & management, as required.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• Must have experience of working in a similar position, verifying precision tolerance machined components
• Experience of using general associated calibrated measuring equipment (i.e.: Micrometres, Vernier’s, Height Gauges, shadowgraph, etc.)
• Ability to accurately interpret component drawings / specifications.
• Experience of CMM Inspection techniques, both manual, & CNC (ideally familiar with Aberlink machines / software), although training will be available for the successful candidate.
• Basic PC skills (working knowledge of Microsoft word / excel)
• Experience of accurately detailing FAIR reports, to include AS9102 (Aerospace standard)
• Experience of internal calibration, & associated procedures, relevant to basic Inspection equipment, & gauging. (Would be beneficial)
PERSONAL ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Strong team player that is performance orientated.
• Ability to manage time, prioritise work and work alone
• Attention to detail and to manage time, prioritise work
• An excellent communicator, articulate and well presented.
• Ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment.
• Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution
• Ability to multitask and work calmly under pressure.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online or call us for more information
Nucleus Precision Consultants are Specialists in CNC machining recruitment By applying for this role you hereby consent to us submitting your CV to our client. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us. Equally, if there are any companies that you do not wish your CV to be sent to (for whatever reason), then please let us know of this when you apply
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.