(AB53) Accounts & Audit manager
Middlesex | £45,000.00 - 55,000.00 Per Annum
Well established three partner firm of Chartered Accountants looking for a qualified ACCA with a varied practice experience to fill an audit/accounts manager role with partnership potential. Salary package dependant on experience.
The main responsibilities of the job will include:-
- Accounts preparation for a wide range of business entities from both manual and computerised records
- Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff within the practice
- Offering technical guidance on both accounts and tax matters
- Taking responsibility for the planning, execution and completion of audits including large multi-million turnover companies
- Preparation of corporation tax and a good knowledge of personal tax
- Preparation and review of VAT returns
- Working closely with the partners to ensure quality of output and efficiency of procedures
It is essential that the candidate has:
- confidence in communicating with clients at all levels,
- experience of dealing with clients that operate in a wide variety of industries,
- prepared accounts for Limited companies, partnerships and sole-traders from source documentation
- provided guidance to more junior members of the team in a similar role
- experience of using both cloud-based and desktop accountancy packages
- carried out audits using substantive testing
With partnership potential for the right candidate, they must see this as a long-term career prospect.
Package includes car parking, auto-enrolment pension and 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
Hours – Mon-Thu 9-5pm, Fri 9-4:30pm