Personal Tax Senior
Up to £45,000
We here at Nucleus are working with a growing accountancy practice in St Albans who are looking for their new Personal Tax Senior to join the experienced team.
The successful candidate will work with the Partner to provide a full personal tax service to a wide range of clients including company directors, self-employed individuals and high net worth . The main duties for this position will involve managing a portfolio of 95 clients, dealing with the preparation of personal tax returns and tax accounting for our tax compliance service, corresponding with clients and HM Revenue & Customs.
- Provision of a self-assessment compliance service to include all aspects of personal tax compliance, including partnerships and sole traders
- Employee benefits compliance including preparation of Forms P11D, PAYE coding notices, business expense claims and end of year returns
- Preparing personal tax and capital gains tax returns, ensuring accuracy and completeness of information
- Effectively manage own portfolio of 95 clients, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Liaise effectively and professionally with clients and officers of HMRC on tax compliance issues and enquiries, ensuring that deadlines are met
- Strong previous experience in personal tax
- Ability to communicate information clearly, concisely and accurately
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines
- Good IT skills, including experience of tax software programs, Word, Excel and other Windows based systems
- Flexible working hours that suits you
- Possible Progression to Partner