(TC42) CNC Turner Setter Operator
West Yorkshire | £30,000.00 Per Annum
CNC Turner Setter Operator
About: Our Client is a growing, successful company that specialises in the manufacture of milled and turned components for a number of Precision Industries.
A time-served CNC Turner Setter Operator with setting and operating experience, to work in the Turning sections, and with flexibility to work. Daily use of Machines using Fanuc Controls.
Personal Characteristics for CNC Turner Setter Operator:
• Good engineer with well-rounded knowledge, who has served a recognised apprenticeship or equivalent;
• Has set and operated CNC Lathes with Fanuc Controls.
• Has experience of using measurement equipment such as micrometres, Vernier’s and bore mics, to verify their own work;
• Understands and can demonstrate the requirement for high quality work;
• Flexible in their approach to work to meet tight deadlines;
• Can read engineering drawings and has some understanding of tolerance;
• Has a good record of timekeeping, appearance and attitude.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online or call us for more information
Nucleus Precision Consultants are Specialists in CNC machining recruitment By applying for this role you hereby consent to us submitting your CV to our client. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us. Equally, if there are any companies that you do not wish your CV to be sent to (for whatever reason), then please let us know of this when you apply
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.