(AB61) Senior Accountant
£42,000.00 - 55,000.00 Per Annum
Up to £55,000
We here at Nucleus are working with a leading specialist firm of Chartered Accountants based in North London.
We are currently looking for a Senior Accountant to join a long standing and successful team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the accounts production of your own client portfolio of partnerships.
The candidate must have:
- ACA/ACCA Qualification
- At least two years’ experience of working in a professional accountancy practice
- Managed a portfolio of clients
- Some tax experience
- Computer skills
The successful candidate must show experience and competence in:
- Producing accounts to finalisation stage
- Working unsupervised
- Planning their work and building a good rapport with their clients
- Working to a high level of quality at all times by adhering to the firms set standards
- Maintaining an awareness of the firm's specialist services
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
The following would be beneficial:
- Experience with SAGE Accounts, Iris accounts package, Xero and MS Office
- Experience with outsourcing work
In return, you will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including on-site gym!