(TC43) Quality Inspector (Nights)
Buckinghamshire | £35,000.00 - 45,000.00 Per Annum
Quality Inspector - Night Shift
Our Client is a growing Sub-Contract Engineering company based in Milton Keynes area currently seeking an experienced Quality Inspector. They specialise in the supply of precision machined components in to a variety of high value sectors.
Responsibilities as a Quality Inspector:
• Responsible for Inspection of precision machined components, at ‘1st off, patrol, & final stages, in accordance with Quality Processes, & Technical specifications.
• To generate, maintain inspection documentation in accordance with the relevant Quality process.
• Effective liaison, reporting of technical issues, to Production staff, & management, as required.
Skills Required for Quality Inspector:
• Must have experience of working in a similar position, verifying precision tolerance machined components
• Experience of using general associated calibrated measuring equipment ( Micrometres, Vernier’s, Height Gauges, shadowgraph, etc.)
• Ability to accurately interpret component drawings / specifications.
• Experience of CMM Inspection techniques, both manual, & CNC
• Basic PC skills (working knowledge of Microsoft word / excel)
• Experience of accurately detailing FAIR reports
• Experience of internal calibration, & associated procedures, relevant to basic Inspection equipment, & gauging.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online or call us for more information
Nucleus Precision Consultants are Specialists in CNC machining recruitment By applying for this role you hereby consent to us submitting your CV to our client. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us. Equally, if there are any companies that you do not wish your CV to be sent to (for whatever reason), then please let us know of this when you apply
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.