(JS880) CNC Miller Setter Operator
CNC Setter Operator - Miller
Our Client is a growing, successful company that specialises in the manufacture of high precision milled and turned parts for customers which include a number of blue chip companies mainly in the aerospace industries. They offer competitive rates of pay and overtime, profit related bonuses and have a generous pension scheme.
Due to expansion and restructuring, They have the following vacancy for time served engineers :
Engineer - Miller/Setter/Operator
Rates of Remuneration
A time-served engineer with settings and operating experience, to work in the milling sections, and with flexibility to work
Responsible to: Cell leaders
• Good engineer with well-rounded knowledge, who has served a recognised apprenticeship or equivalent;
• Has an interest in engineering.
• Has set and operating CNC machines.
• Has experience of using measurement equipment such as micrometres, Vernier’s and bore mics, to verify their own work;
• Understands and can demonstrate the requirement for high quality work;
• Flexible in their approach to work to meet tight deadlines;
• Can read engineering drawings and has some understanding of tolerance;
• (preferable) - Experience of using HAAS mills, or Alpha/HAAS lathes an advantage;
• Has a good record of timekeeping, appearance and attitude.
Our workshop is equipped with high quality CNC mills and lathes, mainly running FANUC controllers, and a state-of-the-art inspection facility.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online or call us for more information
Nucleus Precision Consultants are Specialists in CNC machining recruitment By applying for this role you hereby consent to us submitting your CV to our client. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us. Equally, if there are any companies that you do not wish your CV to be sent to (for whatever reason), then please let us know of this when you apply
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.