(JS899) Senior Residential & Commercial Conveyancer
Merseyside | £50,000.00 Per Annum
Senior Residential & Commercial Conveyancer
My client is looking for a Conveyancer to join their team growing team, They would consider either an experienced Solicitor, a Legal Executive or a Licensed Conveyancer.
My client is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Commercial and Residential Property Lawyer to join their growing property team.
This role can be based in Salisbury, Andover
The successful candidate
• At least 5 years' PQE of both residential conveyancing and commercial property
• Great people skills and will be an enthusiastic team player
• Good organisational, time management and IT skills
• The ability to multi-task under pressure
• A keen eye for detail
• The confidence and the ability to react to change whilst working within a pressurised environment
• Excellent standards of client care and great communication skills
• A history of strong billing
• A desire and the ability to help in the growth of the residential property department
• In addition, a useful, but not essential, attribute would be the ability to bring referral sources with you, along with an interest in marketing.
Applicants Core Questions at Interview
> Working pattern preferred as well as aspirational working pattern
> Previous 2 years billing targets
> Previous 2 years achieved/recovered billing
> Ability to acquire new sources of work
Nucleus Precision Consultants are Specialists in Accountancy & Legal Practice By applying for this role you hereby consent to us submitting your CV to our client. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us. Equally, if there are any companies that you do not wish your CV to be sent to (for whatever reason), then please let us know of this when you apply
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community