(JS907) Senior Commercial Property Litigation Solicitor
£80,000.00 Per Annum
Senior Commercial Property Litigation Solicitor
We are looking to recruit a Senior Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join our Client, a leading service firm based in London
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years experience + PQE up to a more Senior Level with strong skills and experience of managing their own caseload of Commercial Litigation matters.
Main responsibilities will consist of matters to include construction disputes, partnership disputes, contract disputes, shareholder disputes, landlord and tenant matters and alternative dispute resolution.; running your own files, dealing with clients directly and assisting the Head of Department on more complex pieces of litigation.
Skills and knowledge:
• UK Qualified Solicitor with at least 5 years experience + PQE with strong skills and experience of managing their own caseload of Commercial Litigation matters.
• UK qualified solicitor, from either an In-House or Private Practice background.
• Good knowledge and understanding of corporate / commercial law and its procedures
• Commercially minded and has strong business development and networking skills as you will be helping to further drive the department forward.
• Able to work collaboratively, support colleagues, think creatively and demonstrate a clear desire to progress your own career in commercial litigation and international arbitration...... click apply for full job details
Aspects of role
1. Chancery work
2. Property Litigation
3. Versatility around business, to interact with other smaller related areas
4. Working with high end clients
Highly competitive earning structure
Nucleus Precision Consultants are Specialists in Accountancy & Legal Practice By applying for this role you hereby consent to us submitting your CV to our client. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us. Equally, if there are any companies that you do not wish your CV to be sent to (for whatever reason), then please let us know of this when you apply
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community