(AB136) Private Client Solicitor (Wills & Probate)
Hampshire | £25,000.00 - 30,000.00 Per Annum
Private Client Solicitor
Our client are seeking a Solicitor join their Private Client team, specifically to work on Wills, Trusts and Estate matters
Applicants will have strong experience dealing with Wills, Estate Administration, Trusts and Lasting Powers of Attorney matters across the board.
The chosen candidate must have been running a caseload independently and be involved in networking and business development. Areas of focus will include:
• Probate and Administration
• Lasting Powers of Attorney
• Estate Planning • Trusts
• Court of Protection Work Duties will include:
• Independently managing own varied caseload of private client matters. • Responsibility for providing high quality, timely, professional advice on Probate and Estate administration, Inheritance Planning and Trusts.
• Preparing trustees resolutions and deeds of appointment of funds.
• Correspondence with executors, trustees, beneficiaries and other professionals.
• Promoting a compassionate and sensitive disposition and client experience when dealing with the elderly or incapacitated. • Proactively networking and marketing within the team to generate new business and reputation.
• Attending clients in their own environment as required.
• Responsibility for mentoring and assisting more junior team members.
• Maintaining good billings records within the team. Desired Skills:
• Qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive
• Legal background with specific experience in Wills, Trusts and Estates
• Knowledgeable in the areas of Inheritance and Capital Gains Tax advice
• Ideally candidates will hold STEP or SFE accreditations, or be working towards these. This is by no means essential but highly desirable • Enthusiasm and commitment A competitive package will be available to the right candidate
Nucleus Precision Consultants are Specialists in Accountancy & Legal Practice By applying for this role you hereby consent to us submitting your CV to our client. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us. Equally, if there are any companies that you do not wish your CV to be sent to (for whatever reason), then please let us know of this when you apply
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community