(TC96) Residential Conveyancer
Nottinghamshire | £30,000.00 - 35,000.00 Per Annum
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Conveyancer to join our Clients friendly and hard-working team. Are you an Individual who is capable working in all aspects of residential conveyancing including sales, purchases, transfers, freehold and leasehold work?
The Office in question is continuing to grow and it is important for the right candidate to continue developing and building good relations with local estate agents, mortgage brokers, other introducer's and their long standing clients.
Alongside high quality work, the role will have an attractive Progression plan or the right Individual, with the Potential of moving into a More senior Position in the team.
The role is within a leading firm in the area recognising the importance of maintaining their excellent reputation, high level of service and positive working environments for their staff.
Essential Requirements Dealing with:
- Sale & New Builds
- Organising network events
- Transfer Equity
- Shared Ownership
• Handling case-loads relating to residential conveyancing transactions;
• Dealing with Purchase, Transfer, Re Mortgage and Sale transactions;
• Liaison with clients, estate agents, commercial agents, mortgage lenders and Solicitors
• Be able to generate your own referrals in order to create your own client base and generate further work for the firm;
• Excellent communication, client care and organisational skills required
Nucleus Precision Consultants are Specialists in Accountancy & Legal Practice By applying for this role you hereby consent to us submitting your CV to our client. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us. Equally, if there are any companies that you do not wish your CV to be sent to (for whatever reason), then please let us know of this when you apply
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community