(JS926) EL/PL Solicitor / Fee Earner
Merseyside | £40,000.00 Per Annum
EL/PL Solicitor / Fee Earner
£30,000 - £40,000 + High Bonus potential
Our Client is a dedicated personal injury law firm based in Liverpool. We have an outstanding team of Solicitors who are renowned for their expertise in Personal Injury, Employment Law, Foreign Injuries and even catastrophic events.
We deal with very high quality EL/PL personal injury cases and have grown steadily over the past few years. As a result of our success we are now looking for a Solicitor/Fee Earner with experience of working in a fast paced, cost driven environment.
· Handle an interesting and complex mix of Fast Track – High Volume EL/PL cases – both Litigated and Pre-Litigated
· Undertaking discussions and negotiations with Insured, Insurer and Third Party Solicitors to achieve rapid and appropriate settlements and apportionment of costs.
· Undertaking Court Telephone Hearings
· Timely and accurate maintenance of all case management, billing and management information systems
· Allocation of funds to appropriate client account
· Correspondence and telephone calls
· Reviewing files
· Being part of the support for junior staff
· Qualified Solicitor or high level experience in Fee Earning.
· 2+ Years’ experience in EL/PL Fee Earning.
· Confident in litigating matters from start to Finish.
· Excellent customer care skills.
· Hard working and able to work from own initiative with minimal supervision.
· Keen Commercial awareness.
Nucleus Precision Consultants are Specialists in Accountancy & Legal Practice By applying for this role you hereby consent to us submitting your CV to our client. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us. Equally, if there are any companies that you do not wish your CV to be sent to (for whatever reason), then please let us know of this when you apply
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community