(JS927) Legal Auditor
Merseyside | £40,000.00 Per Annum
Depending in experience £30,000 - £40,000
37.5 hours a week
Our Client is a dedicated personal injury law firm based in Liverpool. We have an outstanding team of Solicitors who are renowned for their expertise in Personal Injury, Employment Law, Foreign Injuries and even catastrophic events.
You will be an integral part of the legal team, delivering the legal Audit plans, delivering MI, Data analytics and monthly reports. You will be working closely with the Solicitors and Fee earners of the business, working with the team to ensure the best quality of service, compliance and risk management.
· Delivering the audit plan to meet the requirements of the company
· Manage and undertake file audits in accordance with the company Audit Policy to ensure the company maintains quality of service, compliance and risk management.
· Deliver fee earner file audit reports identifying corrective action/measures and providing necessary feedback as required
· Analyse potential risks in a law firm’s caseload
· Examine case management systems to be sure that the data exported and submitted into our lending portal is accurate and in compliance with our eligibility criteria and regulations
· Identify flaws in processes and procedures, implementing change where necessary
· Resolve queries in a timely and professional manner.
· Preparing MI, data analysis, and monthly reports.
· Reporting ineligible cases, audit observations, corrective actions, and remedial work where necessary to the Senior leadership team
· Liaise with Directors, Head of Finance, Practice Manager, Team Managers following the identification of any trends, risk, training or performance needs
Previous experience in an Auditor role is a requirement.
Previous experience in a Law/Legal environment is a bonus.
Self-starter with the ability to plan, organize, schedule, and follow through.
Professional communication and presentation skills.
Strong attention to detail and intense focus on accuracy.
Proficient in the entire Microsoft Office Suite.
Good organisational and time management skills.
Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
Able to deal with change.
Positive and proactive personality.
Willing to travel.
Nucleus Precision Consultants are Specialists in Accountancy & Legal Practice By applying for this role you hereby consent to us submitting your CV to our client. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us. Equally, if there are any companies that you do not wish your CV to be sent to (for whatever reason), then please let us know of this when you apply
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community