We value and respect the trust our customers, applicants and visitors place in us when they provide access to their Personal Information.
We process personal data in accordance with the law and as far as is reasonably possible in a transparent and fair manner. Our data processing activities are conducted:
- with your consent;
- in order to fulfil our obligations to you;
- for the legitimate purposes of operating our business, or
- otherwise in accordance with law.
As part of the standard operation of the Site, information from your computer or mobile device, including, but not limited to, your browser type, operating system, IP address and the domain name from which you accessed the Site may automatically be collected and stored by the equipment of third parties that we have a relationship with for that purpose.Candidate Data
In order to provide the best possible employment opportunities that are tailored to you, we need to process certain information about you. We only ask for details that will genuinely help us to help you, such as your name, age, contact details, education details, employment history, emergency contacts, immigration status, financial information (where we need to carry out financial background checks), and National Insurance number (and of course you may choose to share other relevant information with us). Where appropriate and in accordance with local laws and requirements, we may also collect information related to your health, diversity information or details of any criminal convictions.Uses and Disclosures of Information
The main reason for using your personal details is to help you find employment or other work roles that might be suitable for you. The more information we have about you, your skillset and your ambitions, the more bespoke we can make our service. Where appropriate and in accordance with local laws and requirements, we may also use your personal data for things
like marketing, profiling and diversity monitoring. Where appropriate, we will seek your consent to undertake some of these activities. We will only share your personal data as follows:Sharing with service providers
We may retain service providers to manage or support certain aspects of our business operations on our behalf. These service providers may be located in the UK or in other global locations and may provide services such as recruitment CV’s, email service providers, data hosting, management or support of our site. Our service providers are required by contract to safeguard any personal data they receive from us and are prohibited from using the personal data for any purpose other than to perform the services as instructed by us.Compliance with law
We may also share your personal data when we believe, in good faith, that we have an obligation to: (i) respond to duly authorised information requests of law enforcement agencies, regulators, courts and other public authorities, including to meet national security or other law enforcement requirements; (ii) comply with any law, regulation, subpoena, or court order; (iii) investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud or other criminal or malicious activity; (iv) enforce/protect our rights or (v) protect the rights or personal safety of our employees, and third parties on or using our property when allowed and in line with the requirements of applicable law.Contact Information
When you give us contact information (such as your name, address and/or email address) and demographic information, you agree that we may utilise this information. You agree that we may, as part of our services to you, communicate with you, or initiate communication with you on behalf of a third party, through means such as email, telephone (including mobile phone), or postal mail, including through the use of contact information that you may provide to us or that we may otherwise obtain from third-party resources.
If and to the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also use your contact information to (i) send you job opportunities? (ii) send you information about us, including promotional materials. A job opportunity is defined as an email sent to you about a specific role but may also include jobs that we recommend for you.
We may use demographic and/or profile data to tailor content that we think you may be interested in. Your information, including Personal Information, may be stored on a database when you upload or edit a resume. To the extent you upload a resume or edit it you are making the resume, your name and other Personal Information that you place on your resume available to third parties who may be interested in you as an employee (and who
may forward your resume and Personal Information to other third parties).Retention of Data
If we have not had meaningful contact with you (or, where appropriate, the company you are working for or with) for a period of three years, we will Delete your personal data from our systems unless we believe in good faith that the law or other regulation requires us to preserve it (for example, because of our obligations to tax authorities or in connection with any anticipated litigation).Opting out
If you have the option of subscribing to communications from us related to our products or services. You can make or change your choices about receiving either subscription or general communications from us regarding these services by taking action as described in the communication. These options do not apply to communications primarily for the purpose of administering advice, contracts, support, or other administrative and transactional notices where the primary purpose of these communications is not promotional in nature.Security
We use reasonable security measures to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the Personal Information under our control. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. In addition, please note that emails, messages sent via your web browser, and other similar means of communication with other users, are not encrypted. We strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential or sensitive information through these means. Therefore, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its security.
Please also be aware that we may use third-party cloud service providers that provide hosting, data storage and other services pursuant to standard terms and conditions that may be non-negotiable? these service providers have informed us or the general public that they apply security measures they consider adequate for the protection of information within their system, or they have a general reputation for applying such measures. However, we will not be liable (to the fullest extent permitted by law) for any damages that may result from the misuse of any information, including Personal Information, by these companies.COOKIES POLICYWhat's a cookie?
A "cookie" is a piece of information that is stored on your computer's hard drive and which records your navigation of a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyse traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
Cookies are either:
- to track your use of our website. This enables us to understand how you use the site and track any patterns that emerge individually or from larger groups. This helps us to develop and improve our website and services in response to what our visitors want and need; and
- to help us advertise jobs to you that we think you'll be interested in. Hopefully this means less time for you trawling through endless pages and will get you into the employment you want more quickly.
Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
- Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any information from your computer; or
- Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics and for personalisation (see below).
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when applying for a job, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
- Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, font and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised.
- Personalisation cookies: These cookies help us to advertise details of potential job opportunities that we think may be of interest. These cookies are persistent (for as long as you are registered with us) and mean that when you log in or return to the website, you may see advertising for jobs that are similar to jobs that you have previously browsed.
Nucleus Precision Consultants
70 Adelaide Grove, PO32 6DD
Registration Number 12512666